OPEN MOBILITY. FOR YOU.
Europcar Mobility Group has been Europe’s leading car rental provider for almost 70 years and one of the major players in the mobility sector. As a car rental company, Europcar built the fundamentals of the usage and sharing economies into its core business – mobility – a long time ago.
Europcar Mobility Group operates through multi brands meeting every customer specific needs; its 4 major brands being: Europcar® – the European leader in vehicle rental services, Goldcar® – the most important low-cost car-rental company in Europe, InterRent® – ‘mid-tier’ brand focused on leisure and Ubeeqo® – a European company specializing in fleet and mobility solutions for both the business and the end-customers market.
LE POSTE / LES MISSIONS
Technical responsibilities :
- Writing code on a daily basis
- Coordinates code, tasks and work in COP projects between developers.
- Assisting teams to meet deadlines and improve the quality of the codebase and code performance
- Overseeing the technical aspect of the work in a relevant COP (code review)
- Ensuring that code meets technical requirements, follows accepted coding guidelines and is well documented
- Promoting good development practices (such as TDD) and taking the lead in fixing code defects
- Researching new technologies and solutions for the team, setting/maintaining the technical direction of the COP, building prototypes and proof-of-concepts
- Actively mentoring individual developers (pair programming) and COP
- Encouraging less experienced developers enhance their skills (participate in tasks beyond their level)
- Creating/helping creating the best conditions in order to enable software developers reach their potential
- Helping team's achieve their objectives (OKR's) and meeting deadlines
- Providing assistance to other COP's
- Providing technical expertise and feedback in the recruitment processes
- Internal users (Customer Service, Operations, Fleet, Finance teams) of each countries
- Product Owners that are responsible for developing the product
- Business Owners
- Other members of Product & Tech teams
Previous experience :
- Have 5+ years of proven android development
- Extensive professional experience in software development, working on robust, complex systems that serve a high volume of users
- Languages English, business proficiency
Technical skills :
- A knack for effective and clear communication in all circumstances
- A passion for bringing great products into our world through collaboration and ingenuity
- Thrives in a collaborative work culture with teammates located in-office or remote across multiple locations
- Comfortable managing multiple work streams and coordinating resources across teams and products.
- An appreciation for engineering best practices and quality over quantity of work
- Personal characteristics
- Honesty and engagement values
- Good communication skills and teamwork
- Proactivity on technical solutions and their improvements
- Capacity to audit, analyze and recommend