OPEN MOBILITY. FOR YOU.
Europcar Mobility Group has been Europe’s leading car rental provider for almost 70 years and one of the major players in the mobility sector. As a car rental company, Europcar built the fundamentals of the usage and sharing economies into its core business – mobility – a long time ago.
Europcar Mobility Group operates through multi brands meeting every customer specific needs; its 4 major brands being: Europcar® – the European leader in vehicle rental services, Goldcar® – the most important low-cost car-rental company in Europe, InterRent® – ‘mid-tier’ brand focused on leisure and Ubeeqo® – a European company specializing in fleet and mobility solutions for both the business and the end-customers market.
LE POSTE / LES MISSIONS
We are involved in a great transformation journey of our systems and processes and data is considered as a key enabler of this transformation in the Group. You will work in a very passionate and growing data team within the Product & Technology department. We develop a data-driven culture and handle all the dimensions of the data area within the Group: strategy, governance, modern data architecture mixing open source and top trend data solutions, BI, Big Data & IoT and data science.
You will work on uprising the Group Data Governance with strong relationship with Product&Tech teams and Business stakeholders. You will reporting to Head of Data Governance.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Interact with business stakeholders to identify and gather business needs and requirements
- Analyze and decompose complex requirements
- Being the functional referent on our data products
- Contribute to data quality improvement process
- Analyze the existing systems and highlight areas of improvement
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions
- Perform functional gap analysis and recommend solutions
- Evaluate output requirements and formats
- Create and formalize functional specifications/requirements and workflows/schemes
- Prepare functional documents (including testing documents)
- Enrich and maintain the dictionary and reference data models in data governance tool
- Facilitate change management
- Provide help or business guidance to DataOps
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
Internal : All Business Services, Product Lines, DataOps, Data Insights
External : Partners
At least five years of experience in functional and business analysis
Experience in functional and technical documentation
Experience in business process design
Experience in business data modelling
Experience in data warehousing usage
Car rental experience
EDUCATION LEVEL / CERTIFICATES: Bachelor's degree level or higher
Written and verbal proficiency in English (mandatory).
Other languages practice is appreciated (French, Spanish etc.).
COMPUTER SKILLS AND SOFTWARE USED:
Knowledge of data modelling techniques and tools
Knowledge of data reporting and visualization tools (BO, QlikSense, Metabase)
Knowledge of data governance tools
Google’s Office suite
Interpersonal, detail oriented, analytical, self-motivated, inclination for problem-solving, team oriented, structured, customer focused
MAJOR AREAS OF COMPETENCY NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
Deep analytical mindset
Good business knowledge
Good communication skills