OPEN MOBILITY. FOR YOU.
Europcar Mobility Group has been Europe’s leading car rental provider for almost 70 years and one of the major players in the mobility sector. As a car rental company, Europcar built the fundamentals of the usage and sharing economies into its core business – mobility – a long time ago.
Europcar Mobility Group operates through multi brands meeting every customer specific needs; its 4 major brands being: Europcar® – the European leader in vehicle rental services, Goldcar® – the most important low-cost car-rental company in Europe, InterRent® – ‘mid-tier’ brand focused on leisure and Ubeeqo® – a European company specializing in fleet and mobility solutions for both the business and the end-customers market.
LE POSTE / LES MISSIONS
We are involved in a great transformation journey of our systems and processes and data is considered as a key enabler of this transformation in the Group. You will work in a very passionate and growing data team within the Product & Technology department. We develop a data-driven culture and handle all the dimensions of the data area within the Group: strategy, governance, modern data architecture mixing open source and top trend data solutions, BI, Big Data & IoT and data science.
You will work on uprising the Group Data Governance with strong relationship with Product&Tech teams and Business stakeholders. You will reporting to Head of Data Governance.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Ensure the implementation of the data quality system: definition of critical data, controls, quality objectives, alert thresholds and escalation processes.
- Lead the process of anomaly and remediation management: impact on usage, root cause analysis of data defects, definition of remediation plans with the Business and Product lines.
- Design and deploy data quality management dashboards.
- Ensure the deployment of the Group's data quality norms and standards.
- Be a data quality evangelist among the Group.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS:
Internal : Business Stakeholders,Product Lines, DevOps, Security, DataOps, Q&A.
External : Partners, External consultants.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: Data experience & car rental experience.
EDUCATION LEVEL / CERTIFICATES: Master's degree level or higher.
Written and verbal proficiency in English (mandatory).
Other languages practice is appreciated (French, Spanish etc.).
- Strong knowledge of data quality principles and KPI.
- At least five years of data experience.
Interpersonal, structured, detail oriented, analytical, self-motivated, inclination for problem-solving, ability to work in an international environment & team oriented.
MAJOR AREAS OF COMPETENCY NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- Good experience in the use of data catalogues and data quality technologies.
- Operational familiarity in the use of meta-data management, data modeling, and data governance tools and platforms.
- Understanding of Master Data Management technology landscape, processes and design principles.
- Hands-on operational management and change management.
- Good communication skills.