OPEN MOBILITY. FOR YOU.
Europcar Mobility Group has been Europe’s leading car rental provider for almost 70 years and one of the major players in the mobility sector. As a car rental company, Europcar built the fundamentals of the usage and sharing economies into its core business – mobility – a long time ago.
Europcar Mobility Group operates through multi brands meeting every customer specific needs; its 4 major brands being: Europcar® – the European leader in vehicle rental services, Goldcar® – the most important low-cost car-rental company in Europe, InterRent® – ‘mid-tier’ brand focused on leisure and Ubeeqo® – a European company specializing in fleet and mobility solutions for both the business and the end-customers market.
LE POSTE / LES MISSIONS
Ubeeqo was born to redefine the concept of car sharing by offering alternative attractive solutions to vehicle ownership. We specialize in fleet and mobility solutions for the business and urban consumer market and its huge diversity.
We are Global but based in Barcelona.
We are looking to hire passionate designers who want to push mobility boundaries on a daily basis.
Do you want to ride with us?
PRODUCT DESIGNER - PROXIMITY YOUR TEAM
● You will join an international team of designers between Barcelona and Paris.
● You will work closely with the Design Lead and the Product Owner to ensure useful, usable, and delightful solutions to our users.
● You’ll engage with cross-functional squads that include designers, engineers, data scientists, and product managers in an Agile way to ensure a user-centered approach.
● You’ll mostly work in remote due to our international team, but you can come to our office whenever you want. In fact, we love offline workshops to see each other and have a coffee.
● Design features for responsive sites and apps.
● Analyze data to turn insights into design solutions.
● Conduct user research (interviews, shadowing, experience maps, personas).
● Conceptualize user research (user flows, wireframes, prototypes)
● Animate workshops (sketching, card sorting, crazy 8 etc.)
● Head user testing sessions and analyzing feedback.
● Design for customer satisfaction building from data and A/B testing.
● Contribute components to the design system.
● Produce clear design specs for Front-end developers.
● Ensure quality of the frontend implementations closely with developers.
● Balance both business and user needs.
● Become a proactive member of the design team to generate an internal design culture.
● Coordinate with other designers to ensure high-quality deliverables.
● Promoting design best practices within the company.
● Get ownership to provide strong support to Lead Designers and Head of Design.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
● Bac+3 within the field of engineering or UX design.
● Significant experience in B2C/B2B digital products.
● Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data.
● Experience in an Agile environment, working within a feature or product team.
● Capacity to approach products and services with a holistic vision.
● Ability to co-design and collaborate with other designers.
● Experience in an international environment and remote teams.
● Fluent in English, and Spanish is a plus.
● Analytical, creative, open-minded, insightful, fun, team-oriented, internationally-minded, attention to detail.
● Strong knowledge of Sketch/Figma, prototyping tools, data analysis tools... and new stuff we are not even aware of yet!
Does it sound like you?
Apply now and show us what you’ve got!