OPEN MOBILITY. FOR YOU.
Europcar Mobility Group has been Europe’s leading car rental provider for almost 70 years and one of the major players in the mobility sector. As a car rental company, Europcar built the fundamentals of the usage and sharing economies into its core business – mobility – a long time ago.
Europcar Mobility Group operates through multi brands meeting every customer specific needs; its 4 major brands being: Europcar® – the European leader in vehicle rental services, Goldcar® – the most important low-cost car-rental company in Europe, InterRent® – ‘mid-tier’ brand focused on leisure and Ubeeqo® – a European company specializing in fleet and mobility solutions for both the business and the end-customers market.
LE POSTE / LES MISSIONS
We seek new teammates with can-do attitude, creative mindset, curiosity, problem solving and thirst for knowledge.
We'd welcome you with open arms!
Reporting to Head of Data Engineering, your main objectives are:
- Implement and maintain data management systems.
- Implement data integration process.
- Implement data availability for Consumers.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain data management systems.
- Ensure that all systems meet the business/company requirements as well as industry practices.
- Integrate up-and-coming data management and software engineering technologies into existing data structures.
- Develop set processes for data mining, data modeling and data production.
- Create custom software components and analytics applications.
- Employ an array of technological languages and tools to connect systems together.
- Install/update disaster recovery procedures.
- Handle Support and Run activities.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
- Internal : All Business Services, Product Lines, Security, Data governance, DevOps.
- External : IT Partners, External consultants.
- >3 years of experience.
- Car rental experience, BI or Data Integration experience, Software engineering.
EDUCATION LEVEL / CERTIFICATES: Bachelor's degree level or higher.
COMPUTER SKILLS AND SOFTWARE USED: Google’s Office suite.
- Strong willed
- Self starting
- Process focused
LANGUAGES: Written and verbal proficiency in English.
MAJOR AREAS OF COMPETENCY NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Deep knowledge in integration tools and data management.
- Good knowledge in data visualization platforms.
- Good business knowledge.
- High knowledge in ETLs : SSIS, Informatica PowerCenter/Cloud.
- Good knowledge in JAVA and Python programming.
- Experience in data cloud platforms (GCP, AWS, Snowflake).