OPEN MOBILITY. FOR YOU.
Europcar Mobility Group has been Europe’s leading car rental provider for almost 70 years and one of the major players in the mobility sector. As a car rental company, Europcar built the fundamentals of the usage and sharing economies into its core business – mobility – a long time ago.
Europcar Mobility Group operates through multi brands meeting every customer specific needs; its 4 major brands being: Europcar® – the European leader in vehicle rental services, Goldcar® – the most important low-cost car-rental company in Europe, InterRent® – ‘mid-tier’ brand focused on leisure and Ubeeqo® – a European company specializing in fleet and mobility solutions for both the business and the end-customers market.
LE POSTE / LES MISSIONS
We seek new teammates with can-do attitude, creative mindset, curiosity, problem solving and thirst for knowledge.
We'd welcome you with open arms!
Reporting to Delphi Chapter Chaptain within a team of 12 Delphi developers. Inside the Software Engineering department.
- Enhancement of quality and performance of Europcar Mobility
- Supporting the Europcar Mobility group IS transformation
- Actively supporting Product Lines
- Designing, estimating complexity, and coding new features in Delphi
- Implementing well tested code (Units Tests, TDD, ATDD)
- Architecting new applications, expanding existing ones and taking part to software design discussions
- Participating in sprint planning and other scrum ceremonies and artifact
- Performing code reviews of your team members' work. Mentoring junior developers
- Ensuring all code that goes to production meets company’s quality standards
- Ensuring existing applications are scaled to meet expected demand and high performance
- Identifying and fixing gaps in system reliability, such as production monitoring
- Collaborating with product managers and other engineers and thriving on feedbacks, reviewers.
- Collaborating on enterprise architecture with other chapters
- Defining, documenting, and enforcing engineering standards
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
- Product Direction : Product Owners and Proxy Product Owners, UX/UI Designers and Agile Coaches
- Technologies and Solutions Direction: Developers from others chapter/teams, IT OPS and other IT
- Relevant Shared Service Centers
- External developers
- At least 3 years of Delphi, C++ or other OO language development experience
- A first experience within an international environment would be a plus
- Experience with Spring4D, MVC Framework
- Experience with unit testing (DelphiMocks)
- Working in a collaborative team environment using tools like JIRA (is a plus) and Git (mandatory)
- Basic understanding of Microservices architecture
- Basic understanding of REST architecture principles
- Knowledge of Kafka, Redis and/or MongoDB is a plus
- Knowledge of Koltin is a plus
- Honesty and engagement values
- Good communication skills and team work
- Proactivity on technical solutions and its improvements
- Creativity force
- Capacity to audit, analyse and recommend
- Written and verbal proficiency in English
- Additional proficiency in French is a plus
MAJOR AREAS OF COMPETENCY NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- Bachelor degree in IT or related fields (or equivalent)
- An experience in an international environment
- Security awareness, Docker and Kubernetes as well as CI tools might help you a lot in your work with us
- Team Building and Collaborative mindset