OPEN MOBILITY. FOR YOU.
About Europcar Mobility Group
Europcar Mobility Group is a major player in mobility markets and listed on Euronext Paris. The mission of Europcar Mobility Group is to be the preferred “Mobility Service Company” by offering alternative attractive solutions to vehicle ownership, with a wide range of mobility related services: vehicle-rental, chauffeur services, car-sharing, scooter-sharing and peer-topeer car-rental.
Customers’ satisfaction is at the heart of the Group’s mission and all of its employees and this commitment fuels the continuous development of new services.
Europcar Mobility Group operates through multi brands meeting every customer specific needs; its 4 major brands being: Europcar® - the European leader in vehicle rental services, Goldcar® - the most important low-cost car-rental company in Europe, InterRent® – ‘mid-tier’ brand focused on leisure and Ubeeqo® – one of the European leaders in car-sharing (BtoB, BtoC). Europcar Mobility Group delivers its mobility solutions worldwide solutions through an extensive network in 137 countries (including 20 wholly owned subsidiaries in Europe, 2 in Australia and New Zealand, franchises and partners).
LE POSTE / LES MISSIONS
We are involved in a great transformation journey of our systems and processes and data is considered as a key enabler of this transformation in the Group. You will work in a very passionate and growing data team within the Product & Technology department. We develop a data-driven culture and handle all the dimensions of the data area within the Group: strategy, governance, modern data architecture mixing open source and top trend data solutions, BI, Big Data & IoT and data science.
You will work on uprising the Group Data Governance with strong relationship with Product&Tech teams and Business stakeholders
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Animate stakeholders to define semantics, usages and data model across initiatives
- Enrich and maintain the dictionary and reference data models in data governance tool
- Ensure et support data governance and data classification appliance
- Participate in the definition, deployment and maintenance of data operating model, data policies standards and processes including areas such as workflow for data ingestion, data quality, master data and data life cycle management.
- Support for data quality guidance
- Participate to the development and maintenance of end to end data lifecycle management approach
- Support projects business needs, particularly concerning the description and use of data
- Coordinate and contribute to the Data Lineage work
- Ensure compliance with the norms and standards defined by Data Governance, Security and DPO office
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
- Internal : Business Stakeholders,Product Lines, DevOps, Security, Enterprise Architecture, DataOps, Data Insights
- External : Partners, External consultants
Previous experience: Data Modeling , Car rental experience
Education level / certificates: Master's degree level or higher
Languages: Written and verbal proficiency in English
Computer skills and software used:
- At least five years of data experience
- Strong experience with database modeling, data design and data management tools
- Good experience in data modeling tools and data cataloging
- Others: Knowledge of data governance tools
- Personal characteristics: Interpersonal, detail oriented, analytical, self-motivated, inclination for problem-solving, self starting, structured
MAJOR AREAS OF COMPETENCY NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS
- Operational familiarity in the use of meta-data management, data modeling, and data governance tools and platforms
- Good experience in the use of data catalogues
- Experience in data quality technologies
- Understanding of Master Data Management technology landscape, processes and design principles
- Hands-on operational management and change management.
- Good communication skills
- Team player
Please submit your cv as .pdf file with your application
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin or on the basis of disability.
NB : The job is based in HQ offices in Paris 17th arrondissement (employees can work remotely - 50% per week)