OPEN MOBILITY. FOR YOU.
Europcar Mobility Group has been Europe’s leading car rental provider for almost 70 years and one of the major players in the mobility sector. As a car rental company, Europcar built the fundamentals of the usage and sharing economies into its core business – mobility – a long time ago.
Europcar Mobility Group operates through multi brands meeting every customer specific needs; its 4 major brands being:Europcar® – the European leader in vehicle rental services, Goldcar® – the most important low-cost car-rental company in Europe, InterRent® – ‘mid-tier’ brand focused on leisure and Ubeeqo® – a European company specializing in fleet and mobility solutions for both the business and the end-customers market.
LE POSTE / LES MISSIONS
Europcar Mobility Group is recruiting for its headquarters (Paris, 17th) a iOS developer.
Reporting to the iOS Chapter Captain, the iOS developer objectives are :
Be an expert on the stack and scope of the squad
Develop new features on the squad’s roadmap
Participate in the development and implementation of the technical roadmap
Major areas of accountability:
Develop iOS applications in Swift
Make unit and UI testing Swift code
Collaborate with product team to define, design, and ship new feature
Help to define and enforce the implementation of development guidelines and best practices in coordination with chapter leader and fellow chapter members
- Over 2 years of professional experience in iOS development
- Strong engineering skills and software fundamentals in developing on iOS
- Experience writing maintainable, testable code and unit tests
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Education level / certificates: Software engineer or equivalent
- Written and verbal proficiency in English
- Written and verbal proficiency in French is a plus
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Good understanding of SOLID principles
- Good knowledge of tests tools (XCTest, Quick, Nimble, UI Tests)
- Advanced knowledge on Swift
- Good knowledge of dependencies management tools (Cocoapods, Carthage)
- Good knowledge of Git versioning
- Knowledge of Fastlane and Bitrise
- Knowledge of Apple certificates management
- Contributing to open source projects is a plus
- Hands on, doer
- Good communication skill
- Desire to work in a fast paced , agile, collaborative environment
- A genuine capacity to adapt, combined with responsiveness
NB : English is a mandatory. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin or on the basis of disability.