OPEN MOBILITY. FOR YOU.
Europcar Mobility Group has been Europe’s leading car rental provider for almost 70 years and one of the major players in the mobility sector. As a car rental company, Europcar built the fundamentals of the usage and sharing economies into its core business – mobility – a long time ago.
Europcar Mobility Group operates through multi brands meeting every customer specific needs; its 4 major brands being:Europcar® – the European leader in vehicle rental services, Goldcar® – the most important low-cost car-rental company in Europe, InterRent® – ‘mid-tier’ brand focused on leisure and Ubeeqo® – a European company specializing in fleet and mobility solutions for both the business and the end-customers market.
LE POSTE / LES MISSIONS
Europcar Mobility Group is recruiting, for its headquarters based in Paris, a quality assurance engineer.
Reporting to the Head of Quality Assurance, within the Tech & Product Direction, the QA engineer main objectives are to:
- Be the referent expert for Quality Assurance activities within Product and Technology organization as responsible for manual and automated tests.
- Help to define and to enforce the implementation of QA guidelines and best practices in coordination with QA chapter.
Major areas of accountability:
- Testing Backend, Frontend, Android and iOS applications (product new functionalities tests, non regression tests, exploratory tests, test plan writing and run),
- Automating tests by respecting DevOps principles,
- Working closely with product teams to promote Quality Assurance best practices,
- Working closely with developers,
- Participate to product and/or Quality Assurance chapter ceremonies.
NB : The job is based in HQ offices in Paris 17th arrondissement (employees can work remotely - 50% per week).
- At least 2 years or more of professional experience in IT fields
- At least a first experience on testing and Quality Assurance activities in agile environment
- At least a first experience in test automation
- Previous experience in development could be a plus
Education Level / Certificates:
- At least a bachelor in IT fields or equivalent
- Test certification (ISTQB or other) is a plus
Languages: Fluent English & French
Specific skills and software used:
- Experience in REST API testing (mandatory)
- Experience in automated tests writing
- Test automation tools : API Fortress, Selenium Webdriver, Selenide, Appium
- Knowledge of Git workflow and Gitlab is a plus
- Test management tool: Jira / Xray knowledge is a plus
- Advanced team communication, relationship and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership & Engagement commitment
- Curiosity, autonomy (technology watch)
NB : English is a mandatory. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin or on the basis of disability.