OPEN MOBILITY. FOR YOU.
Europcar Mobility Group has been Europe’s leading car rental provider for almost 70 years and one of the major players in the mobility sector. As a car rental company, Europcar built the fundamentals of the usage and sharing economies into its core business – mobility – a long time ago.
Europcar Mobility Group operates through multi brands meeting every customer specific needs; its 4 major brands being: Europcar® – the European leader in vehicle rental services, Goldcar® – the most important low-cost car-rental company in Europe, InterRent® – ‘mid-tier’ brand focused on leisure and Ubeeqo® – a European company specializing in fleet and mobility solutions for both the business and the end-customers market.
LE POSTE / LES MISSIONS
Inside the Software Engineering department, Ownership of one of Europcar Mobility Group’s products, responsible for value delivery to stakeholders.
Reporting to Head of Product, you be part of a product team of +30 people between Alicante, Barcelona and Paris.
- Based from the strategic and business Corporate vision, the Product Owner deliver and maintenance Digital products, in order to maximizing value-added to end users under given time and resources constraints
- The PO is responsible for the quality of his/her product, its consistency with business requirements and its integration within the overall product landscape
- Like a conductor of orchestra, the PO animates, aligns and empowers a Product team composed by technical team, UX and UI designers without being the hierarchical manager
We seek new teammates with a can-do attitude, creative mindset, curiosity, problem solving and thirst for knowledge.
We'd welcome you with open arms!
- Define and manage your product roadmap to realise strategic business goals
- Establish shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to value delivery
- Align with business units, lead product discovery, user story mapping and prioritise development activities with engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing and lead product launches
- Collaborate with UI/UX and engineers to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market
- Help define and refine working processes in order to maximise efficiency in constantly evolving and growing environments
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
- Product Direction : Product Owners and Proxy Product Owners, UX/UI Designers and Agile Coaches
- Technologies and Solutions Direction: Developers from others chapter/teams, IT OPS and other IT
- Product owners of other IT centers
- External developers
- 5-10 years of professional experience
- Prior product owner / project manager experiences
- Knowledge of Europcar’s organization and IT systems is a plus
Specific skills: Google Office Suite, Jira is a plus
Education level / certificates: Master’s degree, BS in Computer Science or related engineering field or Project Management
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Strong leadership and drive
- Problem solving, research and critical thinking
- Proactivity and autonomy
- High rigor and attention to details
- Good ability to convince on key decisions
- Efficient prioritization/arbitration skills
- Organization and Execution
- Management of various (business, IT, Product Designers) stakeholders
- Strong communication skill, in French and English
- Tech saviness
- High UX/UI sensibility
- Business driven
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Additional proficiency in French is a plus
MAJOR AREAS OF COMPETENCY NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- Experience in an international environment, written and verbal proficiency in English
- Collaborative and team building mindset
- Technology watch
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin or on the basis of disability.
NB: The job is based in our offices in Alicante or Barcelona & employees can work remotely, 50% per week.